It's happening...that instant, random but consistent throb of pain we all know as a headache. Put down the pain meds and drink this instead.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon into a tea ball, tea bag, or teacup
- Pour boiling water over herbs
- Steep for 5-7 mins(for stronger tea, steep longer)
- Remove herbs and Enjoy!
Whether it's from a stressful day, lack of sleep, or just the missing of a meal...we've all experienced a headache at least once in our lives. This natural blend of herbs relieves the tension and sensitivity your head may feel. With the refreshing smell of Peppermint to kick start the process, the intensity begins to decrease. Once your muscles are fully relaxed, allow the natural pain relief effects of Feverfew and Willow Bark to handle the rest. Upon each sip, the suffering will cease as your mind is now at ease.
It's Ok, you can turn on the lights now...so you can go make another cup!
We recommend 2 cups for MAXIMUM RESULTS.
Ingredients: Feverfew(Tanacetum parthenium), Peppermint(Mentha × Piperita), Willow Bark(Salix)
Precautions: DO NOT take this herbal supplement if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You experience sensitivity to aspirin
- You are prone to bleeding disorders or have heart problems
- You have had surgery recently
FDA Disclaimer: This blend has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose. treat or cure any disease.